Anderson Trojan Baseball
Anderson HS Baseball Booster Club • Austin, Texas
Join the Mailing List
Visit the Spirit Store
Join Us Monday, November 11th
Coach Matthews will have a meeting at 6:00 pm in the AHS Cafeteria for all new families and others with interest, with information about tryouts for the 2020 Season. Following that meeting, the Baseball Booster Club meeting will begin at 6:30 pm, in the AHS Cafeteria. Please join us for a…
- Program Update with Coach Matthews
- Calendar Overview
- Financial Overview
- Purchase Trojan gear
- Volunteer – We need volunteers for the Season End Program, Banquet and Slideshow, Hit-a-Thon Silent Auction
- Turn in your Season Sponsor & Booster Club Membership forms – First printing deadline for all signs is November 15th.
At the last Booster Club meeting, many of you mentioned businesses you were willing to contact regarding sponsorships. Will you please forward those names and any status to Julie Addington so we don’t duplicate efforts? Also, if you have suggestions, but don’t have the time to do the solicitation, please send the contact information to Julie and we will reach out to them, OR BRING IT TO THE MEETING ON MONDAY. Business Sponsorships are a big part of our operating budget. We added 2 new sponsorship levels and we are counting on everyone to help us find sponsors. The most recent sponsorship form can be found here and at the meeting on Monday.
Give Anderson HS the Home Field Advantage!
Anderson’s Baseball program is on a quest to add lights and upgrade our baseball field. The planned improvements will allow for…
- Varsity to play home games at Anderson High School,
- JV to play full 7-inning games past dusk,
- All baseball teams to practice after dark, AND
- Hundreds of other Anderson athletes to use the field past sundown after the baseball season
You can hear why this is so important to our players, parents, coaches and community in this video.
The goal of the Home Field Advantage (HFA) Campaign is to raise $700,000 between now and October 1st, 2019. Learn more about the Home Field Advantage Fundraiser here.