Anderson Home Field Advantage (HFA) Fundraiser
Anderson’s Baseball program is on a quest to add lights and upgrade our baseball field. The planned improvements will allow for…
- Varsity to play home games at Anderson High School
- JV to play full 7-inning games past dusk,
- All baseball teams to practice after dark, AND
- Hundreds of other Anderson athletes to use the field past sundown after the baseball season
Lights alone would be a game changer for our baseball program, but we would love to do more! Our goal to raise $700,000 will not only allow for us to Add lights to the field, but also…
- Replace the failing backstop and upgrade the dugouts
- Expand the outfield and move the fence
- Replace the scoreboard
You can see a summary of the initiative and all of the highlights in the HFA Flyer and a visual of what our field will look like in this 2D rendering. If you are curious about the cost of the project and the impact of your donations, then please take a look at the project expenses and impact details. And, of course, to make these improvements happen we need donors to step up and make it happen! Please take a look at the donorship levels available for you to contribute.
How can you help? Share this information with others. If you are ready to donate, you can do so by writing a check to the Anderson Baseball Booster Club. If you prefer to pay with a credit card, you can donate here. If you don’t have a preference, we would love to save on the online/credit card fees and would greatly appreciate a check. Make checks payable to Anderson Baseball Booster Club and mail to 8403 Mesa Dr., Austin, TX 78759.